[access-uk] recommendations required for best email client

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 03:25:03 +0000 (GMT)

  Hi,
  I would like to be able to check email from multiple accounts and be able to
create advanced message filters.
  I'm looking for recommendations for the best email client. I've had a look at
windows mail A.K.A Outlook Express and Thunderbird.
  Windows Mail is very accessible. Thunderbird seems less so but it can handle
multiple accounts easily.
  Are there any other programs out there or are there any jaws scripts for
Thunderbird?
  and I've heard a lot of negative things about Outlook Express over the years
with regards to security. How secure is it to use now?
  Thanks and a happy 2008,
  Adeel

 Sent from Yahoo! &#45; a smarter inbox.