[access-uk] Re: reading pdf files

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:23:41 +0100

George

I would be grateful.

The software is a bit of ham radio software which is very powerful for
the hobby.

It has just been released in a Windows version for the first time, and
when in development stage about a year ago I asked the list for contacts
with people who could give ideas on accessibility.
Regrettably very little came back, but a couple of pointers were sent to
the authors, but what I have seen so far has unfortunately not been very
impressive which is a tremendous shame as the original English author
turned himself inside out with the original DOS version to  make it
accessible with high value ASCII characters which could be used to
trigger Hal etc.

anyway, the URL is:
ww.turbolog.de

download
tl4

their are two files, document and tl4:setup.exe being the .Pdf and self-
extracting installation files .
the front man is Alwin Gudesen:
info@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have already emailed him with a few comments.

David

In message <5C7EA308D397A045B5F1FD9AF0FA48032A1FFD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vision.co.uk>, George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes