[access-uk] Re: reading messages with

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:23:20 +0100

Well, thanks, I've finally got it this time! I wasn't waiting to hear the change of the keys, not realising they'd be announced. Now it works! Seems it wasn't broken! Please disregard my previous message on this thread.

I'm delighted I've now (at last) got it to work - and Dave, thanks for the additional key stroke to spell one word. This will be most useful!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:56 AM (UK time), Dave Taylor at dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi, all this depends on what cursor mode you have selected though.
Changing cursor mode is done with talks key then a long press of key
2. In The choices are Words, Letters, which you need for this, and
Original, which you need for clicking on links and things.

You can also spell a word out with talks then long right.

Cheers
Dave

Cheers
Dave