[access-uk] Re: re stratus

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:09:39 +0100

Wow I sure like the sound of the Victor reader stratus daisy player 12M Now this looks and sounds like it would cover all my needs in one machine. One question, do we pay V A T on our products

Andy S
Home phone 01733 320933
mobile 07940579994
Ham callsign M0CEG
SKYPE ANDYSHIPP55
-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Cairns
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 3:08 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: re stratus

Hi Brian

RNIB or Humanware.  I think the model Pele and I have costs £275, but I
can't remember offhand how much the other models are.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns