[access-uk] Re: re owasys

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:13:49 -0000

Must say I do feel some sympathy for where I think Denis is coming
from here.  Though not needing to go the Oasis mobile route myself, I
know a bloke I meet up with ocasionally who's pretty well total and
gets on well with the Oasis, but he's simply not into technology in a
big way, but just wants it to make phone calls.He's reported no
trouble with it so far.

Just two things would make it a better choice than it is.  A screen,
and a lowering of the price.

Must say though that mobiles which have after all morphed into
something more akin to a personal assistant, have left me rather cold
and uninthusiastic.    Sometimes I wonder if there is a list devoted
to them and their accessability as they sure do take up a lot of space
here!

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: