[access-uk] Re: re owasys

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:12:31 -0000

Hi Ray,

My biggest overall problem with that phone is no screen.  You can't get a
friend to easily help you if you have a problem with it, without that friend
having at least some knowledge of the manual, because of the lack of a
screen.  With a "normal" phone, at least our sighted peers use them too, so
we are more likely to get help with it.

All the best

Steve