[access-uk] re building a Web Site

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 22:18:52 +1000

Hi List members,my Son has asked me to inquire through my list memberships
about alternatives ways re setting up a Business Web Site, that is the
Economics and the practicality of building one from available downloadable
Software,as compared to getting it contracted out ,If anyone has any
imformation such as Sites to visit,or personal experiences with building a
Site,or any other imfo, they could share with us,it would be much
appreciatedThank you in advance.Alan!.