[access-uk] Re: re Sound cards and xp?

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:19:11 +0100

Provided XP has drivers for your soundcard then it should have the
effect of making it multi-channel, but you didn't mention what it is
which would help.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Technical Support
Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing, Summerhouse Road, Moulton Park, NN3 6WD

Web : www.sightandsound.co.uk

Email: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Support: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line:   0845 634 7979
                        01604 798 000

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.
Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a trading subsidiary of 2nd
Phoenix Limited.

Registered Address -
Blenheim House,
York Road,