[access-uk] Re: rail card concession was RAILCARD SITE AGAIN

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:58:31 -0000

Ian, While your on the case of ATOC and in the general area of Disabled Persons Rail Cards, is it legitimate for the concession not to apply to all tickets? I recently heard of an example where it was possible to get a cheaper ticket without using the Rail Card and wondered if this was legitimate.

I suppose my question is shouldn't the disabled persons concession apply to all tickets?
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>