[access-uk] Re: r n i b disgust me

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 10:08:52 -0000

Hi Hazel

I got the instructions from bt and they were not that helpflul for a totally blind person, and one more thing I didn't like the powertel phone, I thought the instructions were a lot of waffle and I didn't really like the phone itself.

Janet

-----Original Message----- From: Hazel Darvell
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 9:52 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] r n i b disgust me

Once again this organisation excel in not providing the service for
people they claim to help.
I wanted to buy the BT 4500 cordless phone with answerphone  but was
told they don't provide any audio instructions.
If I want these I have to call BT.
It is my choice when setting anything up to follow by audio instructions
so why sell this when the majority of their customers are visually impaired.
I have requested a call from one of the supervisers and wonder what
excuse they will come up with.
Needless to say I did not buy the product.
Hazel