[access-uk] r n i b disgust me

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:52:04 +0000

Once again this organisation excel in not providing the service for people they claim to help. I wanted to buy the BT 4500 cordless phone with answerphone but was told they don't provide any audio instructions.

If I want these I have to call BT.
It is my choice when setting anything up to follow by audio instructions so why sell this when the majority of their customers are visually impaired. I have requested a call from one of the supervisers and wonder what excuse they will come up with.
Needless to say I did not buy the product.
Hazel