[access-uk] Re: questions about touch screen phones

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 06:08:51 -0000

Hi Husna.

The 1GB of internet they’ll be giving you on that deal would apply when you
were out and about, when at home you can connect to your home Wi-Fi connection
as you say and used that.  The iPhone 4S is some two years old now, some
advantages of using the newer phone models include faster processors, the
ability to better multitask, 4G high speed internet access support while out
and in a supported 4G area, better cameras especially useful if you plan to use
your phone as a document scanner and thinner, lighter designs.  I love the
iPhone 4S, but I have recently been compelled to upgrade as I want 4G as my
girlfriend lives in Birmingham, a 4G enabled city.  Good luck, is this a sim
only contract or does this come with the phone?

All the best, Ibrahim.