[access-uk] question regarding backup with active @ disk image 6

  • From: Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: A general technology discussion list <the-tech-zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, keyboardusers <keyboardusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:16:04 +0530

hi all.
i backup my laptop with active at disk image 6.
i backup my c drive which is my windows drive and my d drive which is
my data drive.
i want to ask is it ok if i backup my c drive when i am in my system?
will i get a proper non damaged backup?
or do i have to boot in the winPE of carlos and then backup my c drive

austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.