[access-uk] Re: question about split archives

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:23:23 -0000

Hi Lyn, it's very easy. The parts will be numbered. Go to the one that has 1 or part 1 at the end of the name and open the context menu with insert and f10. Here you have two options. You can either click on Extract files and browse to a folder of your choice where you want winrar to put the joined file, or click on Extract here, in which case it will put the joined file in the folder you put the rar files in.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>