[access-uk] Re: question about compressed zipped folder

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 11:30:10 +0200

Here is how.
1. Go to what you want to compress.
2. Press the applications key, choose add to archive and press enter.
3. Tab till you hear "rar radio button checked" and press down arrow once to land on zip radio button. The alternative is to press alt+z when you find yourself in the dialogue.
4. If you don't want to make other settings, just press enter

Negoslav

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>