[access-uk] Re: question about android and on screen keypad?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:07:15 -0000

Hi,

Make sure the checkbox called Dialpad is ticked.  Then the Dial Pad will
appear on screen and you can type in  numbers.

If you want it to behave even more like iOS, download an app called Upsound
Down, which will make it come through the loudspeaker when you take the
phone away from your ear.

All the best

Steve

--