[access-uk] Re: question about Olympus DM5 digital voice recorder

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 19:39:20 +0100

Hi,

You need to plug in your Olympus, go to Device Manager in Control Panel, go
to Universal Serial Controllers, expand that, look for Composite Device.
Then hit delete on it. When asked are you sure you want to uninstall, hit
OK. Now unplug the device, restart the machine and it should work.

Good luck.

All the best

Steve

--