[access-uk] Re: question about Audible.

  • From: ayesha bhatia <thebookworm1982@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:15:55 +0100

Hey I'm Ayesha and I'm new here.

I am a friend of Jill's if anyone would like to know.

I went to Worcester and if anyone from there is on the list, I was known as
Puja for a lot of my time there, but changed my name in my last year.

The audible team have been great with me, why not phone them and ask?

The worst thing they can say is that the system will recognise you nd that they
can't do anything.

The best thing they can say is re-subscribe or that they can change your
subscription since the rates have changed.

I've had problems with titles, and without even checking or making a fuss,
they've either refunded me my money, given me bonus credits, or in one case,
they did both.

They are fantastic and I wouldn't be without the site for anything.

Hope that helps, and it's nice to be here, I'm sure I'll ask loads of stuff
over the coming weeks and months.

I'm not that good at technology and stuff, so forgive me if I don't answer as
much as I read and ask.

Yours

Ayesha x x x

From: Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: question about Audible.
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:25:59 +0100

My question regarding Audible, is this: I've been a member for ages, and when I
joined, I got an Ipod Shuffle as an inducement, and have ever since, paid £9.49
membership per month, for one subscription title. I'm wondering, if I unsub,
and rejoin, will I then get the lower rate subscription of £8, or will the
system recognize me, and only offer me the current rate of £9.49? Has anybody
done this? does anybody know?

Thanks -

Andy