[access-uk] Re: query re: Subscription for 'recycle-vi-it'

  • From: "Mike Higgins" <m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:39:34 +0100

Barry and others,

I do now appear successfully to have been subscribed to the list for
recycling equipment accessible to visually impaired people.  Thanks to
whichever moderator it was that approved my membership request/s.

need to put subscribe in the subjectline of your message, leaving the body
text blank.  After this you get a message to wich you have to respond,
including the body text in your response.  After this it appears to be a
manual approval process.  I hopeI have picked the bones from it as this
apears to be how it worked for me.

Good luck!

Best wishes,

Mike Higgins,
Email: m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: 1 Portland Court, Sheffield, S6 3EW, UK.
Tel (voice and, by prior arrangement, fax): +44 (0) 114 2258676
Mobile: +44 (0) 7956 856060