[access-uk] query for those listers who are customers of Wiltshire Farm Foods

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:05:11 +0100

Hi all,

As some list members may be aware I am thinking about becoming a customer of Wiltshire Farm Foods.

Earlier this week I spoke to someone in their customer Care Team with a view to obtaining a copy of their brochure. When I asked about copies in other formats I was informed that their latest brochure was available on CD and informed that they could send me out a print brochure and a CD.

Assuming that the CD would be an exact copy of what I had seen online and therefore a true reflection of the printed brochure, I asked them to only send me a CD.

Having played the CD today, I have found that although all their products are listed, in their categories, the only information given for each product is the code number and the name there is no full description. For example, on the CD, under the sub-heading beef, they list their second product as follows "201 Beef with Roast Potatoes", and on the website, and therefore I assume in the print brochure, they list the same product as follows:
"Beef with Roast Potatoes
Beef with Roast Potatoes [201]
Sliced beef with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, savoy cabbage, carrots and lashings of gravy.
£2.55"

Surely the CD should reflect the print copy. I would be interested in comments from those who are customers of Wiltshire Farm Foods as I intend to make my views clear to the company early next week and would be interested to know if those who are current customers of the company agree with my view.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Alexander Shannon