[access-uk] Re: putting music on an iphone

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 19:45:49 +0100

Upon setting up my friend's iPad Mini 2 today, I saw the video descriptions
feature and turned it on for them. It's not available here yet, however if and
when they do, you will hear the audio description track along with the movie or
TV show.

Visit my groups:

The Chat Zone
the-chat-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
The Tech Zone
the-tech-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
Apple Music
apple-music+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx

On 3 Jul 2015, at 11:38, Spring Flower <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

ok, i'm sure that folk won't mind this being talked about on list as i've
never heard of an istick before so, tell me more as to how it works and how
you use it please?

trace