[access-uk] putting laptop back to factory settings

  • From: "MARK BISHOP" <franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:44:24 -0000

-----Original Message----- From: David Halliwell

Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2014 9:39 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Password protection - usb flash drive

Hi there,
Thanks for the information. I did just that, downloaded, read instructions scratched my head and gave up baffled. I don't claim to be particularly techi (apart from being ok on ios devices) and I'm stuck.
If anyone can help, all I want to do is have a password on some usb sticks.
Any help greatfully received and hopefully reciprocated one day.
David

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Mar 2014, at 17:02, "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

TrueCrypt is an excellent encryption utility. Google it.

HTH,
Amro