[access-uk] Re: purchasing dvd dule layer disks in bolke?

  • From: "goshawk" <dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:33:43 -0000

I first thought about using zip disks, as then they could easily be re-used,
unfortunately, the ones I have seen only take 750MB, so to backup something
like 400 to 450GB on zip disks would require around 540 disks for one backup,
which is why I decided on DVD disks, as I want to make at least 3 backups,
possibly 4, which would be around 2200 750MB zip disks.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail or windows messenger,
dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype,