[access-uk] Re: program question.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:35:46 -0000

Hi,

I bet it was Belarc Adviser.  http://www.belarc.com.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

Tel: +44(0)1438-742286

Mob: +44(0)7956-334938

Fax: +44(0)1438-759589

Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk <http://www.comproom.co.uk/>

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
broxibear
Sent: 26 February 2015 10:59
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] program question.

hi guys, This might be to some, a very weird question, and probably is.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of a program I used to use
sometime ago.

The software was used to give you a run down of everything on the computer
system you were using.

Basically, when you ran this program, it told you all about the content of
your system. Name, how many drives, how much memory, ETC.

I realise I'm not explaining myself too well, but if anyone has a clue of
the program I am going on about, please tell me its name, and where I can
get it from?, Billy