[access-uk] program question.

  • From: "broxibear" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:59:20 -0000

hi guys, This might be to some, a very weird question, and probably is.
I cannot for the life of me remember the name of a program I used to use
sometime ago.
The software was used to give you a run down of everything on the computer
system you were using.
Basically, when you ran this program, it told you all about the content of your
system. Name, how many drives, how much memory, ETC.
I realise I'm not explaining myself too well, but if anyone has a clue of the
program I am going on about, please tell me its name, and where I can get it
from?, Billy