[access-uk] Re: products from rnib

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 12:27:40 +0000

Hi,   if not give me a shout I am sure I have it if not someone else will.

On 12/03/2015 12:21, Michael Cassidy wrote:
Hi.

I think I got the last Stream before RNIB removed it from their product list.
However, is the manual available from RNIB? It should be!

Mike
On 12 Mar 2015, at 10:40, Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys

Ok problem solved, I have just spoken to humanware, they
changed their stocks or suppliers a while ago, I got one of
the original mark 2 streams in the first batch and somewhere
along the line they changed the chargers. I described it
finally to Andrew at tech support and cleared it up. Sorry
if I have caused any problems here.

Regards

Adrien