[access-uk] Re: problems with the Nod32 trial version

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:49:01 +0100

AVG 8 is only flagging tracking cookies because you've told it too. You see it has an antispyware component added to it. To me, it's just doing its job. Yes it's annoying, but try to grin and bear it. Not bashing Nod32 but am just telling you my thoughts. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx