[access-uk] Re: problems with pop-ups being blocked

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 03:36:18 -0000

Hi Jill.

OK, first things first, with regards your popup problem.  Obviously there is a
toolbar or similar program blocking popups.  If you try to find the website
where you are getting the popup problems, find a link you know to be bringing
up a popup blocked message and then using the jaws cursors, review the screen.
Under the address bar, you'll see the Information bar which I believe to be the
cause of your problem.  You'll be advised that the block has been affected on
the popups, right click that message with the mouse to bring up a list of
options as to what you want to do regarding this and future popups.  As for
your second issue, HP total care as I understand is a program that HP provides
on its computers to provide update, diagnostic and support services.  You use
it to troubleshoot system issues, contact HP technical support and download the
latest updates, bios and drivers for the machine and its preinstalled software.

I hope this helps you somewhat.