[access-uk] Re: problems with orange broadban

  • From: "Jim" <jimmcauslan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 03:00:37 -0700

Hi Tristram,

Thanks for that info.  I should also point out that when I signed up for Orange
broadband, I was told that all my info would remain the same, user name and
password, but I have since learned that my user name had changed from
findhorn.fslife.co.uk to findhorn.fslife.co.uk@fs

I was assured by a customer service rep that the @fs addition had always been
there but its the first time I've come across this extension.  Of course when I
was installing the software I put in my user name.  Might this be where the
problem is?  Should I re-install the broadband software?

Again many thanks for any help offered.

Jim McAuslan