[access-uk] Re: problems with my laptop computer, sluggish video, memory and disk performance

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 13:24:22 +0100

We once had a very sluggish computer and found that a friend had set something
in the bios which was really slowing it down.  Putting everything back to
defaults suddenly and miraculously speeded that computer no end!  (Just a
thought ...)

Ibrahim, the other thing is to think back - has this computer always been slow?
 Then work out what you installed last etc. and work your way back, hopefully.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx