[access-uk] Re: problems with my address bar when on webpages using IE7

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:19:38 -0000

Hi Amro,

Thanks for this.

As I said in one of my posts on this thread, I like using the keyboard more
than the mouse, and I have not managed to become proficient enough with my
screen reader, jaws, to easily manage mouse simulation, so the option you
give referring to the mouse may require sighted help at some time in the
near future, however I will check what is checked in menu  bar/view/tool
bar.

Thank you for your reply.

Alexander Shannon