[access-uk] Re: problems with my address bar when on webpages using IE7

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 23:10:24 -0000

Hi Alexander.

If you prefer to use the keyboard, all you need do is press control + O to
pull up the open dialogue and key in your web address and press enter.

Alternatively, if you really like keying into that address bar, press alt +
D and then key your web address followed by enter.  Beats messing around
with the JAWS cursor when you really don't need to.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx