[access-uk] problems with google

  • From: "john snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:11:51 -0000

Hi all.  Hope someone can help.

I've been trying to sign into google to sort out my account I get the
varification thing and try and click on the graphic but I get no audio.  I
know my audio settings are ok. Also when someone tried to add me direct to
the group they got a message that said something about bt management etc.

Has anyone else had problems with listening to the audio from google at all.

From john snowling.

Checked by AVG.
18:50