[access-uk] Re: problems with c5 phone

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 20:22:52 +0000

hello adrien.

could you not downgrade the version of talks that's on there? i can't remember what the previous version was but normally talks doesn't play up like this. you could just do a full phone backup to the memory card, reset the phone then reinstall talks and restore the backup to be totally sure that its not just an error with the software on the phone. i know you don't want to do this but you may have no other option. does talks say now press star when you press key 1? or does it just seem to jam?

cheers,

Mo.

On 22/02/2014 20:10, Adrien Collins wrote:
Hi tony

I think the problem has only really been there since I
installed the latest talks version, not sure. Don't know how
to do a reset without losing all my data.

Regards

Adrien