[access-uk] problems with c5 phone

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 11:04:22 +0100

Hi

I seem to be having problems with my c5, I keep the keypad
locked when I am not using it, often it will say show when I
have messages waiting but when I try and unlock it, nothing
happens, I have to remove the battery to reset it, also
since I installed the new version of talks when I press the
6 key to do a letter o, I have to go slowly as it doesn't
seem to respond very well. Is there any way to fix problems
on these phones? Ideally would be to reset it to factory
settings and start again but I cannot be hassled with that.

Regards

Adrien