[access-uk] Re: problems with bluetoothc devices and ios8

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 09:13:17 +0100

Hi. I've been using IOS8 on my iPhone 5S and it's going well. There
seems to be a glitch in the appstore where double tapping the purchase
button doesn't always work. I love the new keyboard which has improved
my typing speed with suggested words and auto completion. I couldn't
get Fleksy to work for me as it only funtioned properly when Voiceover
was turned off.  I've had problems with the dialing keybpad where dial
tones were constantly played and I had to restart the phone.

You can find me on Twitter @Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000