[access-uk] Re: problems with backing up e-mails from Outlook Express to a CD

  • From: "Joe Hunter" <jjjgidlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 15:19:24 +0100

if you new that each subject line of your required emails were different
then it may be easier but i rather suspect they will have some duplicates.
the reason I say this is simply you can pack up your chosen emails and email
them to your self as zipped files.  the problem is when you come to unpack
them if the subject line is the same it will prompt you but there's no way
of changing it to my knowledge.  you have two choices  and that is to save
in elm or txt type.  I have done both thease types but it's the long save
route.  not much help i know but i have done the same thing for a friend
over the last year or so and it is laborious.  just do a few a day and it
will soon come down.oe will still read txt files i have tried it and it
works.

hope this is clear.
sincerely joe.