[access-uk] Re: problems with backing up e-mails from Outlook Express to a CD

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:57:14 +0100

Hi Carol,

Thanks for this,

However, the issue is that I have 970 messages from Colin Howard stored in a
folder I created for messages he has sent me.  These messages range in date
from some point in 2005 up to within the last few months.

What I want to do is back up only the messages Colin has sent me between the
first message recorded in 2005 and the last message in 2006 leaving the
remaining messages for this year in the location where all the messages are
currently, thus reducing the size of that particular .dbx file.

Alexander Shannon