[access-uk] Re: problems with Lenovo Yoga tablet and TalkBack

  • From: James <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:43:39 +0100

Hi Steve,

I've just checked and it's Kitkat 4.4 that's running. I believe the latest version is Lollipop 5.
Jim

On 11/06/2015 15:08, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi,

Well Kitkat is not 4.0, that is Ice Cream Sandwich. If it really is on 4.0,
then forget it. Talkback won't work nearly so well on 4.0, as it does now.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services