[access-uk] problems with Humanware Companion

  • From: "Wendy Dundas" <wendy.dundas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 19:57:21 -0000

Hi All

I have recently started to use Humanware Companion for transferring files
from my PC to my VR Stream. I am having problems as the Companion software
doesn't seem to be recognising MP3 files on my PC - I know exactly where the
files are and have adjusted the setting to search for 'Other books'. No
matter how thoroughly I search they're not showing up. I also can't get it
to recognise any of my audible books - again I have changed the setting to
search for Audible and know I'm in the right location folders.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Wendy