[access-uk] problems getting radio stations to play through my pc and a fatal error message when trying to open the text only page of insite radio

  • From: "Martin Houghton" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:22:41 +0100

Hello everyone

Hope someone can help me out here.  I am having problems trying to get radio
stations to play through my computer.  the streams don't come through and I
have tried everything from checking that allow wave files with Jaws is checked
to internet options.  When I use the Jaws cursor to go to the bottom of the
page, I get an internet protected mode and it says it is set to 125 percent.
However, when I checked the security settings in internet explorer, it says
that my security settings are only set at fifty percent.

Another problem I have when accessing the insite radio website and entering on
the text only link I get the following error message.

Fatal error: Class 'HTMLPurifier_Bootstrap' not found in
/home/fhlinux134/w/w3accessibility.com/user/htdocs/library/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
 on line 10

For the record I am using windows vista with the latest version of Jaws version
10 with internet explorer version 8.

Hope someone can help me solve this little problem.

All the best

Martin