[access-uk] Re: problem with terabyte image for windows 2.66

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:38:01 +0000

Hi,

I done an application key on c drive and made a backup file.

It's rather large 40 GB so I wondered if I could store this on an external hard drive and boot from this and can I store more than 1 image on the said hard drive? I have this program on 2 comps with thanks.

n 19/12/2011 15:00, John Gregory wrote:
Yep, 2 backups, the 'full backup' and the 'differential backup'. You use the
'full backup' to restore your system then the 'differential backup'.

Unlike other backup programmes Image for Windows does a sector by sector
backup, so it only needs your last 2 backups, i.e. your latest 'full backup'
and the latest 'differential backup'. You can delete any previous backups
and just keep the latest 'full' and the latest 'differential' backups.

John.