[access-uk] Re: problem with shortcuts

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:28:44 +0100

Hmm, I've noticed this when using either the new office document or open office document items from the start menu. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>

To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 6:42 AM
Subject: [access-uk] problem with shortcuts

Hi

I have a strange problem with some of my shortcuts to my office documents.

If I hit a shortcut to my letter head once an error message comes up saying that windows cannot find that particular file but if I hit it a second time, it works ok. This happens with all my excel and word shortcuts that I have created to my own documents. I had this problem before I formatted my system and thought it would go away but it hasn't. I use xp home and office xp.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx