[access-uk] Re: problem with sending texts

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:09:12 +0100

Make sure that all your texts, say those you have sent, if you no longer require them, that they are deleted. Check your Inbox also and see if there are received messages there that you do not want. Do you use e-mail. This is a known downside to the Nokia phones. I have a Nokia E5 and I have to keep deleting some sort of log related to my e-mails otherwise all the memory gets eaten up. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>