[access-uk] Re: problem with pc

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:15:04 +0000

Hi. You probably need to increase the air flow inside your case. try adding more fans to the case, most cases have vents at the front and back where fans can be added. Also, make sure your PC is not over clocked by resetting your bios to factory defaults.

Good luck.

Mo.

On 15/01/2013 13:55, austin pinto wrote:
hi Mobeen so can anything be done to solv this ive changed the
heatsink atlist 1.5munts back to give little more info about my cpu
its a asus kpl5kps mutherboard and a intel dual core processer running
at 2.66ghz

On 1/15/13, Mobeen Iqbal<mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi Austin.

Everything seems to point to your CPU. Your motherboard has an automatic
cutout built in which means that if something namely the CPU gets too
hot, it'll cut power to the system     to save your components. anything
over 60 degrees C has normally been cause for concern for me personally,
i keep my systems running at between 35 and 50 degrees C.

all the best,

Mo.

On 15/01/2013 12:28, austin pinto wrote:
hi listers some days i had emailed that i am getting over voltage
error from pc that suddenly got solved but now a new problem has
started as i start playing any videos on pc it suddenly shuts down if
i dont play any video its ok coretemp shows temprature around 45 to 60
what may the problem be is there any solution?