[access-uk] Re: problem with my u 2

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 21:05:26 +0100

hi there did they say what the problem was. thanks

From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 6 July 2015 6.16 pm
Subject: [access-uk] problem with my u 2

hi all

wonder if any u 2 users has had this problem.

when i am writing an email the machine is shutting down the braille display
just goes dead and the thing i have to do is of course switch it back on
again. thanks
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=unsubscribe]
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=faq]

Sent from the Braille Sense