[access-uk] Re: problem with mail merge wizard

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:24:30 +0100

Justin

I can't tell you of a more straight forward way of achieving your goal,
but can help regarding 'deliminators'.
These are the characters which are between the various fields in your
data source, and considering your problem it may require that you re-
edit it.
deliminators are usually tabs, spaces or commas.
e.g.
miss test,1 guess street,anyvillage,sometown,county,code,

it is also important that the headers are in the same format and on the
row immediately above the first entry in your data list.

HTH

David

In message <003601c5d974$99f79320$2b276551@default23iugqs>, Justin R
<mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes