[access-uk] Re: problem with local network

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:45:43 -0000

Hi,

You need to use the home network with one PC connected to the Internet
option - the machine connecting to the net should be the first one to
have the wizard run, it will set itself up as the server and provide
services to the other machine.  As long as your server machine is on,
your client will be able to browse the internet.  You need a crossover
as opposed to a straight cable as you are connecting via two nics.

Andrew.