[access-uk] Re: problem with jaws 12 in internet explorer 9 and firefox 5

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:57:50 +0100 (BST)

Hi Austin,
on my computer, the latest version of Jaws reads the status bar in ie9. I
presume that you've set the status bar to be displayed (the status bar option
on the toolbars sub menu of the view menu should be checked). In passing, what
info in the status bar do you find useful?
In contrast, in Firefox 6, Jaws doesn't read the add-on bar (it's equivalent of
the status bar).

David.