[access-uk] problem with a downloaded audible book recording

  • From: "Henry Miller" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:55:51 +0100

Hi

Please can someone advise?

On two occasions over the past twelve months we have had problems with
listening to a downloaded book from Audible on our PTN2.  Yesterday we
downloaded the latest book by Stephen Fry which is in two parts.  Part one
of this book is just pure gobbledygook whilst the second part is absolutely
fine when played on the PTN2.  However, both parts are OK when played via
ITunes.

Does anyone have  any idea what could be happening.  We have informed
Audible but they just say they'll look into the problem.

Best wishes

Henry